Site acknowledgements and credits
Project Leaders, Curators, Writers:
- Crista Lue Bradley
- Kathy Szalasznyj
Website Design and Development:
- Luke Sather, Arundel Designs
- Kathy Szalasznyj, Voice
- Rick Thompson, Voice
- V. Vinogradova, Artistry
- Archives of the Humboldt Museum and Gallery.
- Athol Murray Archives of Notre Dame, Wilcox.
- City of Regina Archives
- City of Saskatoon Archives
- Saskatchewan Archives Board
- Saskatoon Public Library, Local History Room
- South Saskatchewan Photo Museum
- University of Regina Archives & Special Collections
- University of Saskatchewan Archives
- University of Saskatchewan Library, Special Collections
- Western Development Museum Library
We wish to extend special thanks to the following for their assistance and contributions to the site:
- All of the contributors of the spoken stories, mainly written in connection with Life
Story classes taught by Kathy Szalasznyj.
Many of them were members of the Saskatoon Memory Writers Club for several years.
- John Arcand, "Master of the Metis Fiddle"
- Cheryl Avery, University of Saskatchewan Archives
- Richard Belford, University of Saskatchewan Music Library
- Patrick Hayes, University of Saskatchewan Archives
- Tim Hutchinson, University of Saskatchewan Archives
- Carey Isaak, City of Regina Archives
- Tim Novak, Saskatchewan Archives Board
- Jeff O'Brien, City of Saskatoon Archives
- Paved Arts
- Tom Reed
- Regina Housing Authority
- The Sandra Schmirler Foundation
- Diane Sather
- Sherbrooke Nursing Home
- Dana Turgeon, City of Regina Archives
- Mark Vajcner, University of Regina Archives & Special Collections
- Virtual Gramaphone, Library and Archives Canada
We gratefully acknowledge the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canadian Culture Online Program, Library and Archives Canada and the Canadian Council of Archives for their financial support for this project.